Terms and Conditions
SkyGift Club Terms and Conditions
- To join the SkyGift club eligible applicants must be at least 12 years old.
- SkyGift club is limited to international flights only.
- Your permanent Privilege Club membership card will be sent to you after your first flight with Iran air.
- Silver card will be issued once you earn 25000 points within two years.
- Gold card will be issued once you earn 50000 points within one year.
- A Rewarded ticket is issued based on your earned points. The ticket is useable on Iran air flights only, and it is not subjected to any changes.
- Rewarded tickets are not included in total earned points.
- Upgrading tickets are not possible by SkyGift points.
- Rewarded tickets are non refundable.
- You will be required to pay taxes and carrier-imposed fees for free tickets.
- Points and services are not offered on charter flights, T class, or G class.
- Membership is not transferable.
- If you completed the family membership form prior to the flight you can transfer up to %50 of earned points to your family member including father, mother, spouse(s), children
- All benefits are offered for membership owner only.
- Reissuing the card requires losing of 2000 points.
- We have the right to change the SkyGift rules and regulations at any time.